A Palestinian member of Team Extreme hugs an Israeli solider at Elav Youth Conference in Tel Aviv.
When I’m in Israel, I see lots of examples of unity that would baffle the world, particularly Jews and Arabs worshiping God together, acknowledging that Yeshua is King of kings. While I have shared some testimonies here, I haven’t been able to share all of them in detail. There is a time for discretion, as Satan hates to see people united under the banner of Messiah and is eager to destroy the unity and testimony.
So whenever there is a good story to share, it’s important to encourage the Body with it.
Maoz Israel posted a letter from a Lebanese pastor serving Arab believers in northern Israel. I highly suggest you read it. As Pastor Yosef Haddad says:
It seems that the God of Peace is always pleased when Jews and Arabs come together to worship him through his precious son Yeshua. His Holy Spirit enveloped us as we worshiped in Hebrew and Arabic and as Pastor Cohen brought a message regarding the importance of unity in the body of Messiah in the land of Israel.
Please click through to Maoz Israel to read the letter in full.
The following video is also shared with the letter. The video message by Pastor Haddad is from 2009, so he and his congregation continue a good work into today.
Here are some more encouraging stories of Jewish-Arab unity in Jesus:
- Picture it: Arabs & Jews dancing, singing, praying for each other
- Before the bombings, Arabs & Jews bonded
- Jew & Arab praying for each other, Unto Him
- Global Day of Prayer: God’s Middle East peace plan in action
- The man Jesus met in Mecca
- ‘True Story of How a PLO Sniper Found a New Life’ in Jesus
- ‘Son of Hamas’ decodes Palestinian thought for the West
Also check out the related teaching Remembering Ishmael.