Following are prayer points from Rick Ridings, director of Succat Hallel, as we head into the weekend (click for other prayer points). I encourage you to watch the video at the very end to hear a testimony from a Palestinian brother.
Thank you so much to all of you who are praying for Elav 2012. We were so encouraged by many emails from those praying, including many joining in on the 24-day fasting. Here are some ways to pray in this last week:
- Praise God with us that we had a miracle this week, and a national leader and a worship leader from the youth revival in Indonesia received their visas! They will share about the move of God in Indonesia, and pray impartation over the Israeli youth. Pray that this will spark great faith in the youth of Israel. Since Indonesia has the greatest Muslim population in the world, the revival there shows it can happen even in the hardest places.
- Pray for the release of the entry permits that have been requested for about 80 Palestinian youth. Pray that no security situation would develop that might hinder their entrance. Pray that the relationships between the Jewish and Arab youth will go even deeper this year, with more true friendships forming.
- Pray that there will be a real surge of desire to come among those Israeli youth who are still deciding whether or not to come. Pray that they will all come with a hunger to meet with God, and that they will all have life changing encounters with God.
- Pray for fresh anointing to be upon every speaker, worship leader, worship team, and ministry team member. Pray that ministry team members will be anointed for words of knowledge, miracles, healings, and deliverance.
- Pray that we will see a miracle this week for the $30,000 still needed to cover the costs. Praise God for those who have given. We even received a significant gift sent by churches in main land China! You may still donate online by clicking on the “donate” button at elav2012.com
- Pray protection and shalom over all the administration, registration, sound and light equipment, and all other logistics.
- Please pray strength, health, and protection for all involved, and for our families.
[A note to those who are on the extended fast with us: Because of our intense schedule and some symptoms of dehydration, we personally felt a freedom from the Lord to drink water during these three days of the "Esther Fast". Please feel that same freedom if needed. ]
- Pray that the youth attending will come to the optional prayer/worship rooms in between the sessions, and receive a vision that they can do this same kind of “waiting upon God” back home after Elav.
- Pray that this will not be just an “event” but the birthing of a great worship and prayer movement among the youth of Israel.
Palestinian member of Team Extreme hugs an Israeli solider at Elav.
Thank you again for standing with the youth of Israel in this very practical way.
Grace and shalom, Rick and Patti RidingsTags: believers, christians, israel, palestinian, prayer, worship