When I returned from Israel, I was hungry for good Messianic worship music. I had free downloads from a trial on eMusic.com, so searched for music.
I downloaded several songs from different artists, but the clips by Ted Pearce sounded best. Once I downloaded and played the entire songs, I was hooked. This guy was singing the Word, praising God and praying for Israel through song.
I lead the Israel prayer watch at the Justice House of Prayer. Liked listening to my new Messianic playlist, but I wanted to sing and play along on the guitar. I searched the web for chords sheets. Then I dared to contact the artist.
Ted was gracious and said he’d be passing through El Paso in June. And so, now we have the pleasure of worshiping Yeshua to Ted’s music live.
Justice House of Prayer welcomes Ted Pearce for a night of worship at Jesus Chapel, Thursday, June 30 at 7 p.m. Entrance is free. A love offering will be taken. Visit Google Maps for directions.
Ted Pearce is a singer/songwriter/guitarist who has been a worship leader since coming to faith while driving south on a stormy Dallas night in January 1990. He has a testimony of salvation by grace through faith with a sound that borrows heavily from artists like Joel Chernoff & Lamb, Paul Wilbur & Israel’s Hope, Kol Simcha, Marty Goetz, Karen Davis, Jonathan Settel, Barry & Batya Segal, Liberated Wailing Wall and others who began creating a unique song of Jewish praise to Yeshua in America during the 1970s.
After a couple of Christian rock releases in the late 90s as Nomadic Farmers & Big Methuselah, Ted traveled to Israel in May 2001 to release a 12-inch vinyl record of “Kineti/Zealous Over Zion” at the Underground Club in Jerusalem and a CD titled “Letter to the Hebrews” during Shavuot (Pentacost). A year later those songs were remixed and new ones produced by the legendary Jerry Marcellino and Bill Cuomo as Ted began working with Galilee of the Nations Records to release his debut on the label, “Zealous Over Zion”.
Thanks to the visionary help of Yochanan Ben Yehudah and all the great folks at Galilee of the Nations, Ted has released several projects including:
- “Zealous Over Zion” – Oct 2002 The music originally released during Shavuot 2001 in dance clubs of Israel
- “Road to Jerusalem” (Various Artists ) – July 2005 Co-wrote theme song for Coach Bill McCartney’s & Pastor Raleigh Washington’s “Road to Jerusalem” ministry
- “The Sacrifice” – Oct 2005 A duo with the legendary Joel Chernoff of Lamb
- “For Zion’s Sake I Will Not Be Silent” (Various Artists ) – April 2007 The release of “The Forgotten People” DVD at Dachau on Yom HaShoah
- “Hallelu Et Adonai” (Ted Pearce with Beersheva) April 2008 19 original acoustic praise & worship songs!
- “Battle For Zion”- Oct. 2009 Released in Ariel, Israel with “Beersheva” from Tubingen, Germany
Since 2006, Ted has been working closely with TOS Ministries Intl and Pastor Jobst Bittner from Tubingen, Germany on a series of reconciliation prayer walks known as the “March of Life” in various nations of Europe and the “March of Remembrance”, a Holocaust Memorial prayer walk, in the United States of America.