For those in El Paso, here’s an event to prayerfully consider (for prayer warriors beyond, something to add to your battle list). Bound4Life is holding a silent siege this Saturday. For those unfamiliar, this is not a protest but a time of prayer and intercession for the unborn.
During these events, participants stand silently, with tape on their mouths, near an abortion clinic. Participants “build up a wall and stand in the gap on behalf of our nation (Ezekiel 22:30). … When LIFE is written on a piece of red tape and placed on our mouths, we are identifying with the silent cries of the unborn and of those who have no voice. Our stand is not a protest, but a silent prayer meeting. We make our appeal to the Judge of the earth and ask Him for speedy justice to be released. ” (Bound4Life.com)
Here are the details for this month’s siege.
- WHEN: Saturday, March 26, 2011
- TIME: 8:45 a.m. in St. Clement’s Youth Activity Center located at Ochoa and Yandell (for general instructions and praying together)
- ACTUAL PRAYING TIME: From 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- WHERE: Reproductive Services at 730 E. Yandell, El Paso TX
- WHAT BRING: Bible, water, music player with worship music ONLY